Sunday, April 5, 2020

Capo di tutti Capi Chapter 10

BPOV



I couldn't say I was stunned to hear that I was pregnant. I'd had an inkling, which was the catalyst for wanting to tone down the more dangerous side of our family business. I was scared to think of raising a child amidst the danger, never knowing if their father would walk through the front door at the end of the day. I'd never meant to set off the disastrous chain of events that I'd created. 

I was positive Edward would take our child and cast me out after everything that happened. I was not going to allow that, no matter who I had to take on. After all of his anger, I never expected him to tell me he loved me and wanted a life with me and our baby. 

I sobbed into his neck, releasing guilt and grief, thanking God that Edward wasn't giving up on us. He soothed me with circles on my back and running his hands through my hair.
 

“I'm so, so sorry. Can you forgive me? I should have listened to you, I should have let Carlisle enforce his rules. I was reckless, and I almost got myself killed.”


He pulled away from me, framing my face in his hands. “I should have forced Father to step down ages ago; he has now. I should have taken your thoughts and opinions more into account, because clearly Michael was innocent. I didn't treat you as my equal, as I've always vowed to do."


I'd heard that they’d killed him. I felt wretched over his death, taking the responsibility for it on myself. “It's my fault. I was impetuous and stubborn. I should have confided in you. What became of the others?”


Edward's face hardened again, and I saw the stone cold killer sitting in my bed. “The only two left are Black and Marcus Volturi. They're currently hanging out at Benbrook.”


I almost laughed, knowing exactly what he was inferring. “I love you,” I murmured into his skin, leaning into his chest.

“I love you as well. But Bella, never, ever threaten me with divorce again.”

I simply nodded my head in affirmation. “I’m sorry Edward, apparently my hormones temporarily turned me into an unreasonable shrew.” I urged him to go, to take care of Jacob Black for me the way I knew he longed to do.

A few weeks and a few doctor's appointments later, I found myself feeling as well as I usually did. I waited impatiently for my husband to return from a dinner meeting, curled in the bed with my hand over our baby as it nestled inside me. I heard the creak of the door and sat up, taking in his disheveled auburn hair. I watched him undress as he, too, watched me.

Completely nude, he strode to me, his cock at attention. I tilted my head to look him in the face. “Will you tire of vanilla sex, Edward? Will you miss the chase and capitulation?”

He grinned, kneeling by my side of the bed. “Any time I can sink this cock into your pussy is a good time. I don't care if we have missionary sex for the rest of our lives.”

Incredibly wet already, I pulled him to me and encouraged him to lay alongside me. I used my hands and mouth to show him how much I loved him, cherished him, even. His mouth found its way between my thighs, and I clutched at the sheets as I moaned loudly. Everything felt heightened, and he might as well have borrowed the devil's tongue as he swirled it and flicked it against my clit. I came with a glass breaking shriek, and he chuckled before climbing up to cover me with his warm body.

He propped himself on his elbows to save me from his full weight as he took that tongue and applied it to my sensitive nipples. My hands roamed over his back, pulling him closer to me, urging him to fuck me.

“Fill me, please. Fill me with your cock, baby,” I pleaded.

Edward groaned and moved to do what I asked, teasing me for only a moment with the tip before plunging into my body. His pace was measured, careful.

“You have to tell me if I hurt you, love,” he said. His eyes were boring into mine, his expression worried.

“You'd never hurt me, Edward. Never,” I assured him. I urged him with my hands to move faster, and it wasn't long before his hips slapped erratically against mine. He grunted as he came, his neck muscles strained and his eyes closed tightly.

“I love you, Bella.” His words were soft, and so were his kisses.

“You know I'm not as fragile as you think, just because I'm pregnant,” I reminded him. His self-imposed restrictions on sex were only making me more horny.

Edward rested next to me, pulling on my jellied bones until we were snuggled together. “I know you're strong, Bella. Fuck, you're stronger than I am. But I want to spoil you, and I won't let anything happen to our baby.”

I ran my hands down his chest and wrapped my arms around him. “I've been given a clean bill of health each time I've seen the doctor. There's no lingering effects from the chloroform, and it's safe to have sex right up to the birth if we want. I promise not to go skydiving if you promise not to stress too much about me and the baby.”

“I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders now that Capo Re has finally retired,” he confessed.

“You didn't give him much choice, now did you?” I laughed.

He sighed. “No, and it's for the best. And we're making great progress toward legitimacy now that we don't have the Volturis to worry about.”

I hid my face in his neck. “Which is why I want to come back to work. At least until the baby comes, because who knows how long it will be before I can come back after he's here?”

“Okay.” He held me tightly, not even arguing.

“Really?”

“I learned to pick my battles, and this is not worth fighting over. Sometimes you're just right.”

I pulled back to look in his eyes. “Can you say that again? I think you were mumbling.”

Edward tickled my sides until I was screeching in laughter. “You were right, okay?”

“Okay, okay!” He stopped tickling me, and as I moved closer to him again, I arched an eyebrow at his erection pressing into my stomach.

“How many times did you say we could have sex?” he teased.

“As often as you wish, Boss. As often as you wish,” I answered as I straddled him.


And now Carlisle is reigning over the retirement home.





 





4 comments:

  1. Holy shit!!!!! Love the pics and gifs.
    I know you said that it would be ten chapters, but chapter nine felt like there was a lot more to cover so I thought there was going to be one extra chapter. I'm not complaining, it's just that I like these two and can't get enough of them.
    Thank you for sharing it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first wrote it, I couldn't force more words, even though I wanted to. I don't know what I would add, honestly.

      Delete
    2. I think we all wanted to see Edward go psycho when he killed Jacob.

      Delete
    3. That's the only thing I think I could add.

      Delete